As a AWS Data Architect at Agiliz, you advise and support clients about their data strategy and how they can plan and adopt Amazon Web Services.
At each project you are a key advisor, responsible for the entire process from requirement definition to architecting and implementing a cloud strategy.
• Eager to work as a team leader
• Ready to take on a challenge
• Curious for new technologies
• Fond of data strategy and architecture
• Architecting an entire data ecosystem
• Knowledge of AWS Cloud platform and multi-cloud environments
• Cloud Datawarehouse solutions Redshift or Snowflake
• Data Visualization tools like MicroStrategy, Data Studio or PowerBI
• Advanced Analytics including Spark, Cloudera
• Orchestration with Docker, Kubernetes and Apache Airflow
· Challenging projects with a variety of technologies
· Continuous (peer) learning
· Possibility to participate on a tactical level within out company
· Open and informal company culture
· Great colleagues
On a day-to-day basis I work closely together with decision makers, both from a business as technical point of view, to establish the added value their cloud strategy will be able to support. Collaboration, communication and problem solving are as important as my technical expertise on cloud architecture, AI/ML, data engineering and data platforms.
In my downtime I like sailing, listen to music and have fun with friends.
Submit your application here: