Cloud Data Architect - Belgium
As a Cloud Data Architect at Agiliz, you will advise and support clients about their data strategy and how to create business impact. At each project you are a key advisor, responsible for the entire process from requirement definition to architecting and implementing a cloud strategy.
- Eager to work as a team leader
- Ready to take on a challenge
- Curious for new technologies
- Fond of data strategy and architecture
- Architecting an entire data ecosystem
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms and multi-cloud environments
- Cloud Datawarehouse solutions and data Visualization tools
- Advanced Analytics including Spark, Cloudera
- Orchestration with Docker, Kubernetes and Apache Airflow
What's in it for you?
- Challenging projects with a variety of technologies
- Continuous (peer) learning
- Possibility to participate on a tactical level within out company
- Open and informal company culture
- Great colleagues
Meet your future colleague Yves
On a day-to-day basis I work closely together with decision makers, both from a business as technical point of view, to establish the added value their cloud strategy will be able to support. Collaboration, communication and problem solving are as important as my technical expertise on cloud architecture, AI/ML, data engineering and data platforms.
In my downtime I like sailing, listening to music and having fun with friends.