Analytics Engineer Belgium
As a Data Visualisation expert at Agiliz you assist clients with solving complex data-issues. You collect and combine data from different sources, optimize datasets for visualisation and develop insightful dashboards.
- Detail oriented
- Client focus
- Team player
- Eager to make insights readily available
- Knowledge of data Visualization tools
- Be able to incorporate story telling
- Feeling for UI and UX
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Challenging projects with a variety of technologies
- Continuous (peer) learning
- Possibility to participate on a tactical level within out company
- Open and informal company culture
- Great colleagues
Meet your future colleague Arno
On a day-to-day basis, I work closely with the business, the customers and of course the other members of my team. I love the variety that comes with this job, solving issues, providing insights, and helping people make better decisions. Over the past few years, I have been mainly working with MicroStrategy, but this is only one of many Business Intelligence tools (Looker, Data Studio, Power BI, …) we provide for our customers. One of my favorite aspects of the job is the responsibility that comes with it, I build the dashboards that the end-users will consume so that doesn’t leave much room for error. I take a lot of pride in the work I deliver.
In my spare time, I try to spend as much time as possible with my friends. I love making food, and going on bicycle rides (mountain bike and race bike) and I am part of a quite successful quiz team as well.
Let’s work together
Submit your application here: